- Day 7 - Prince Rupert to Ketchican....Just for the Halibut!
- June 26-29, Thomas Bay (North of Petersburg) to Ford's Terror (Endicott Arm)
- Tuesday, July 7, North Sandy Cove, Glacier Bay -
- Friday, July 17, Red Bluff Bay -
- Friday, Jul 24, Punchbowl Cove, Misty Fjords National Monument-
Monday, August 31, 2009
In the summer of 2009, our family cruised over 3,200 miles and 47 days from Orcas Island, WA to Glacier Bay, AK in our 33' Ocean Sport Roamer. Here are our blog updates along the way. You don't need to register to read the blog. The newest posts are posted on top. Now that the trip is over, you may find it more helpful to read from the bottom up. (If someone knows how to sort the posts chronilogically, shoot me an e-mail.) A few of my favorite entries...